pubblicato il 18 maggio 2021
LAVORO: Ricerca di un "Field Development Coordinator"
Da parte di Valagro: Azienda da sempre impegnata nella ricerca di persone di valore da far entrare nel proprio Gruppo
Here in Valagro we are always looking for talents to join the Valagro Group and our culture to develop themselves and the Company.
If you are looking for a Field Development Coordinator - Italy position, we have your chance in our Global Marketing & Development structure. Now.
What are we looking for?
• Candidates with a MSc in Agriculture; a PhD will be considered a plus;
• At least 5 years of experience in Agriculture industry, plant nutrition, protection, biotech sector;
• Strong agronomic background with regards on practical knowledge of agricultural systems and inputs, particularly biostimulants and biocontrol products, agrochemicals and varieties;
• Excellent knowledge of agronomic field trials practices;
• Fluency in English;
• Excellent knowledge of MSOffice and ARM software for trials management;
• Knowledge of Project Management standards.
What will you be doing?
• Guarantee the execution of the field trial program with final products and prototypes in pipeline;
• Ensure high quality trials management using the best methodologies respecting the highest qualitative standards;
• Support the registration development field program;
• Guarantee the coordination, training, and professional development of the direct reports according to the Company policies;
• Manage and update trails’ data on ARM software;
• Guarantee the contacts management with regional universities and public figures;
• Availability to frequent travels, based on trials’ different locations;
• Enjoy your job and continuous learning!
What are the most important soft skills for the role?
• Strong leadership aptitude;
• Team working and communication skills;
• Positive and open approach;
• Problem-solving approach.
What will we offer to you?
• A fun, dynamic and exciting work environment;
• We will teach you everything else you need to succeed with our firm!
• Position will be based in Italy!
Valagro is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.